Marble Installation and Removal Services
There’s a reason marble has been used in some of the finest structures in the world for thousands of years. If you are installing marble in your home or business, it is essential that you have the best team in town taking care of your finest surfaces.
Expert Touch Tile’s experienced team has been helping businesses and homeowners install or remove marble tiles and fixtures for decades. Learn more about our marble installation and removal services throughout the Denver area.
Why Choose Marble?
While it carries with it a reputation for elegance and style, marble is often far more affordable than most people realize. That is because marble has a number of qualities that make it ideal to work with, such as its ability to be easily cut and customized.
Marble is also extremely durable and ling-lasting, saving you money in repairs over time. It is heat resistant, very versatile, and stunning every time!
Our Marble Installation and Removal Services
At Expert Touch Tiling, we specialize in all types marble installation and removal. Our marble services include:
- Countertops and ranges
- Backsplashes or wall tiles
- Built-in marble surfaces
- Bathroom tile installation and removal
- Kitchen tile installation and removal
- Exterior tiling work
- Basement tiling
- Ceiling tile installation and repair
Don’t see your job on the list above? Get in touch with our team and inquire about your specific tile needs. We have worked on thousands of spaces and have extensive experience in all types of marble tile installations and repairs.
What Makes Us the Best Marble Team in Town?
At the end of the day, we think being the best in the marble men business comes down to just a few simple things:
- Unmatched Attention to Detail — We promise every detail will be completed to a T. We know every angle, every inch, and every nook and cranny of this job and it shows in our work every single time.
- One Price, No Surprises — When you work with us you will know exactly what you are paying, it’s as simple as that. We don’t tack on hidden fees, over-inflate price tags, or haggle up.
- Transparent and Simple Communication — We make ourselves available, respect your opinions, and mind your schedule no matter what. Our team is here to be your partner, not your contractor.