Granite Installation and Removal Services
One of our favorite materials out there, granite is ideal for so many of your home or commercial surface needs. From gorgeous countertops to stunning bathrooms and kitchens, granite can help you make any room jump out.
We have been helping home and business owners install granite in various capacities for decades and have the skills and experience to take on your next granite need now.
Why Choose Granite?
Granite is an incredibly versatile material that is excellent for things like tiling, countertops and even sections of flooring or accent walls. Granite is incredibly heat and scratch resistant, non-porous, and its color will never fade.
Add to that the fact that granite’s unique mineral structure means every piece is unique and incredibly beautiful — thus raising the value of your home.
Our Granite Installation and Removal Services
At Expert Touch Tiling, we specialize in all types granite tile installation and removal. Our granite-based services include:
- Bathroom tile installation and removal
- Countertops and shelving
- Exterior tiling work
- Backsplashes or wall tiles
- Kitchen tile installation and removal
- Basement tiling
- Ceiling tile installation and repair
Don’t see your job on the list above? Get in touch with our team and inquire about your specific tile needs. We have worked on thousands of spaces and have extensive experience in all types of granite tile installations and repairs.
How We Do Granite Better Than the Rest
We think being the best granite installers in Denver comes down to just a few simple things. We have built a formula that has delivered satisfied customer for years. Here’s what we do:
- We provide unmatched attention to detail — We promise every detail will be completed to a T. We know every angle, every inch, and every nook and cranny of this job and it shows in our work every single time.
- We offer one low price with no surprises — When you work with us you will know exactly what you are paying, it’s as simple as that. We don’t tack on hidden fees, over-inflate price tags, or haggle up.
- We are transparent and simple with communication — We make ourselves available, respect your opinions, and mind your schedule no matter what. Our team is here to be your partner, not your contractor.